Thursday, November 6, 2008

Introduction

Like many of you who do this, I've heard "you should have a BLOG!" so often that I finally gave in and started one.  I suppose that means I'm opinionated and somewhat articulate, but it remains to be seen whether that will translate to the pages you see before you.

I hope to update this fairly frequently with interesting links, commentary on events, and ruminations.  My platform is fairly simple; I'm a conservative and have been involved with small, fast-growing businesses for most of the last 15 years of my career.  My specific fields of endeavor are sales, finance and accounting, so many of my comments will be oriented towards those subjects.  
I'm also excited about politics, sports (football and golf), and reading, so there are sure to be comments about those subjects on these pages as well.

I'd enjoy your feedback about any subject you care to talk about, and thank you for visiting.   

No comments: